Experienced Licensed Automotive Technician
Are you an experienced and licensed Automotive Technician? Are you looking to join a busy dealership? Then we want to hear from you.
This is your opportunity to work for a growing auto group that takes pride in our success. We strive to promote from within and offer career advancement opportunities to our team who share the drive and desire to succeed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 310S Automotive Repair Certificate
- Chrysler experience a definite asset
- Proven track record of quality workmanship
- A Glass G Driver's license
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Pay
- On-Going Training Support
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Fraser Automotive Family's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
Automotive Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
Bloor St W, Oshawa (Preferred)
Licence: Drivers License (Preferred)
Experienced Automotive Sales Person
Fraser Chrysler in Oshawa requires an experienced automotive sales person who's customer-focused and results driven to join our team. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to work with a tight knit group who care about each other and our customers! We have all four brands, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram with great inventory, advertising support and a strong management team.
- A strong desire to succeed and a willingness to do what's necessary to look after the customer.
- Great relationship building skills - you take the time to listen and ask the right questions.
- The ability to complete paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- Basic computer skills to follow up customers via phone, email using our easy to use CRM tool.
- A positive attitude, good communication skills and enjoy working with people.
- Previous Chrysler experience is an asset but not a pre-requisite.
- Must have valid OMVIC and a clean driving record.
What you can expect:
- Aggressive results based pay plan (not gross based) with strong bonus components
- Great Working Environment with a supportive Management team
- Full Benefit Plan
- Great atmosphere with a growing business
- On-going Training & Career Development Resources
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Fraser Auto Group's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume in strictest confidence to Mike Cullen - General Sales Manager Fraser Chrysler - email@example.com